Sunday, March 4, 2012

Call for images of SDA-IL member's artwork!



Do you have an image of your artwork that you would like to see on the top right of this blog for a month? Then send me an email with your name and image (you might want to watermark it discreetly if you are worried about copyright) to my email at "frannies felts and fancies at g mail dot com" (make sure you take out the spaces and change the 'at' to the at symbol, I am trying to keep spiders from picking up my email address). I would like to change the top right image at least once a month to display works from Illinois members of the Surface Design Association.

P.S. The above image is tossed in for your inspiration since spring appears to be right around the corner in much of Illinois. That, and I hate to do a post w/o pictures...lol. I really need to take more pictures of my artwork too.

No comments: