Monday, August 8, 2011

Next Meeting of the Illinois chapter of the SDA


Hi all,
By now you should have received the email blast sent by Jeanette through the SDA about our next meeting date, but I thought I would place it here too:

"Illinois members will be meeting, sharing art, and having a potluck on Saturday September 24th at 1 pm at Marianne Biagi's studio in Morrison, IL 61270. Please save the date. More info to come in September."

I hope you all are having a fantastic and creative summer! (The picture above is a shot of inspiration I took at the 'Jellies' exhibit at the Shedd Aquarium...I am thinking of ways to incorporate all that frilly and graceful goodness into a silk and wool project). Let us know what creative fires you've got going this summer in the comment section.

No comments: